Monday, March 12, 2012

Party Pooper

When I was young, I did not like my little sister. I believe it was mostly because I was 4 when she was born, and realized that she stole the limelight. Though that may have been the main reason, I believe there were other factors that contributed to my long felt hatred towards her. The following, is one of those factors.


I can't remember how old I was turning. But I was gonna have the baddest birthday part ever. It was CANDYLAND themed!




My mom had set up a "game board" all around our upstairs. The squares were just pieces of colored construction paper, but it looked awesome. The goal, of course, was to get to the finish line, and win your treat. Since it was my birthday, I got to go first! A whole lotta good that did me. 


All of my friends ended up finishing before me. Maybe my little sister was seeking revenge against me. If not, I have no idea what possessed her to ruin a perfectly wonderful party.


I can't remember how many times it happened, but I it seemed like I got that stupid "return to start" card every dang time. Being a kind, gracious woman, I'm sure my mom took it into her own hands to help me finish. Meanwhile, little sister's plan is coming together.


I was almost there, SO close, I could taste those delicious Tootsy Pops.



Then it happened. Little Sister pooped right in the middle of the floor. In front of all of my friends. In the midst of glorious celebration.


I will NEVER let her forget.

*disclaimer* My little sister and I are extremely close now. She is one of my best friends. I will probably have more stories like this regardless, because, heck, they are great material!


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this made me laugh so hard!! As I scrolled and saw each new picture it was great. I'm pretty sure there's a home video somewhere of this that maybe should be added to the end...

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. all of the facial expressions as so awesome, as ever, and you got mom's hair perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe you are right! I wonder if one of the youngins could find it! Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahaha! So funny! I remember hearing this story once or twice :) Your comics are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaitlin! I didn't know you blogged. I spend about half my time looking at/searching for cool blogs to follow (recipes, mom blogs, friends blogs..that usually end up dying haha) and this definitely is cool! I love this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't used to blog. This is VERY recent. HAVE NO FEAR! THIS SHALL NOT DIE! Not for while at least.

    ReplyDelete